General Tariff Regulations (GTR)
for the voyages with ships by FRS Portugal Unipessoal LDA
RNAAT (Registration for Maritime Tourism Activities) No. 276/2021
Benefits And Additional Offers As Well As Promotions
§ 1 General Provisions
These General Tariff Regulations (hereinafter also referred to as "GTR") apply to all regular trips by FRS Portugal Unipessoal LDA (hereinafter also referred to as "FRS") and – if marked – to special trips by FRS. Upon conclusion of the contract, the GTR become part of the journey contract; the Passenger accepts them as binding.
§ 2 Tickets
- Tickets are transferable until the start of the journey, unless they are for Special Trips (§ 5) or Discount Offers (§ 6). If tickets are marked with a specific date, they are only valid for the trip specified at that date. Tickets can only be booked at the transport tariffs valid at the time of booking in accordance with § 8 GTR.
- Tickets for Daytrips or Sunset Cruises entitle the holder to a single round trip of approx. 1h 40min with turnaround on the Tagus.
§ 3 Reduced Fares
- Children up to the age of three are not entitled to their own seat and do not pay any fare. Children from 4 to 11 years of age are entitled to a discount on the fare.
- Family tickets are available for both Daytrips and Sunset Cruise and include 2 adults and 2 children.
- Any fare reductions will be granted only upon prior application. The application must be accompanied by proof of the conditions for the fare reduction by means of appropriate supporting documents.
- If false information is provided in the application for a fare reduction, or if changes in these circumstances are not notified to FRS immediately before the start of the trip, the Passenger loses the right to claim the fare reduction for future journeys for a period of one year – calculated from the day of the unauthorized claim of the reduction.
§ 4 Benefits And Additional Offers As Well As Promotions
- In addition to the above tickets and discounts, special promotional prices and cooperation offers with third parties may be offered. These are published within the transport tariffs.
- Booking of additional offers must be made before the start of the trip. Cancellation due to operational requirements is also possible at short notice. In this case, the corresponding fees will be refunded.
§ 5 Special Trips
Special Trips are all trips within the meaning of § 11 of FRS’ GTC. Separate regulations and tariffs apply to them. These can be found in the respective offer and our GTC.
§ 6 Discount Offers
FRS may offer Discount Offers (as defined in § 12 of the GTC) on tickets of the regular schedule. Separate regulations and tariffs apply to them. These can be found in the respective offer and our GTC.
§ 7 Increased Fare
Under the conditions of § 5 GTC, FRS reserves the right to require the Passenger to pay an increased fare.
§ 8 Transport Tariffs
- Transport tariffs are determined separately from these Tariff Regulations. They are published on the FRS website and in schedules or can be obtained from FRS ticket offices.
- Tickets can be purchased only at the tariffs valid at the time of booking. Subsequent rebooking, e.g. to promotional fares, is not possible.
- Rebooking of regular tickets to discounted tickets is only possible until the start of the trip.
§ 9 Vouchers
- Vouchers can be purchased by e-mail at [email protected]. The voucher will be issued only after payment of the requested equivalent value. The voucher will be sent by e-mail.
- Vouchers are denominated in EUR equivalent of 10€ or 20€, which can be credited when purchasing tickets. The voucher alone does not entitle the holder to a trip; a ticket must be purchased. It is possible to use several vouchers for one ticket. The voucher can also be redeemed for the on-board catering services.
- The vouchers are transferable; they can only be redeemed on presentation of the original voucher. If the voucher is sent by post to FRS for redemption, the Passenger bears the shipping risk.
- In principle, there is no right to payment of the voucher. In case of (partial) payment by means of a voucher, the (partial) refund will also be made in the form of a voucher. Remaining amounts will not be paid out.
- The limitation period for vouchers is 3 years from the end of the year in which the voucher was purchased.